The commercial property market can present a minefield of challenges and a huge drain on resources for the uninitiated. A prospective tenant without expert knowledge in commercial leasing and current market rents will invariably leave themselves exposed to the risk of being locked into a lease at possibly a much higher than current market rate. A prudent tenant would need to invest a significant amount of time on researching properties, commercial lease terms and conditions and building compliance standards.
A Tenant Representative works exclusively on behalf of the tenant in sourcing and securing new premises or skilfully negotiating new lease terms and rent reviews. Our experience shows that the wrong lease terms can result in a very costly exercise for the tenant over the long term.
Benefits of LMW Tenant Representation includes:
- We provide a thorough knowledge of all leasing documentation.
- We work exclusively on behalf of the tenant.
- We source appropriate premises subject to the client’s brief.
- Excellent negotiation skills to secure the best deal available.
- We give tenants complete confidence in decision making.
LMW Property Advisers team can save prospective tenants both time and money by providing them with a selection of available properties that will suit their specific requirements.Each property would have been fully researched by a qualified adviser and the negotiation process would result in the tenant obtaining the best possible deal for the term of the lease.
Why chose us?
- We have no conflict of interest in property management or leasing as may be the case in many larger firms.
- We have a proven track record as we are a company with over 20 years of property experience.
- We have the expertise in dealing with State Government and Semi-Government Department requirements.
- We have comprehensive Local Government experience.