The childcare industry carries a complex combination of business operator and property risk. Our specialist valuers have in excess of 20 years experience in the valuation of childcare facilities and helping our clients manage these risks. Our personnel are listed on the Australian Property Institute’s list of expert valuers for this asset class.
We can provide benchmark information to demonstrate whether a business is over or under performing and whether a location is optimal for the business. Childcare clients include major companies, trusts as well as independent operators and owners. Our extensive valuation experience in this specialist asset class includes:
- Portfolio valuations
- Going concern valuations (real estate and business)
- Lessor interests subject to lease
- Business interests, including subject to sub-lease and management agreements
- Going concern ground lease interests
- Childcare site values and rent reviews
We undertake childcare valuations in metropolitan, regional and country locations.