LMW has relationships with numerous Local, State and Commonwealth government agencies, as well as private sector corporations so we understand their objectives and operations. Our expertise encompasses all real property asset classes, plant and equipment, and we service the entire country, including regional Australia and major cities.
We have an experienced Management and Valuation team dedicated to providing valuation advice for acquisition and disposal, asset reporting, portfolio financial reporting, tax depreciation, and mass appraisal ratings and taxing. We also provide strategic property and portfolio advice, as well as expert witness litigation advice. Our valuation staff have access to most up-to-date industry market data and mass appraisal analysis software.
LMW maintains quality assurance policies and compliance procedures to ensure our services remain current, independent, confidential, ethical, and free of conflicts of interest.
Our valuation services include:
- Rating and Taxing Valuation Services
- Just terms – Compulsory Acquisition and Resumption Valuation Services
- Financial Reporting Asset and Portfolio Valuations
- Litigation and Expert Witness Services
- Family Law
- Strata and Community Scheme Entitlement Valuations